Way before Coronavirus ever became, well what it is, I posted a blog all about online bridesmaid dress shopping. You can find that blog post HERE.
This blog post provides you with a list of ten different online retailers that you can order from right now. Want to make this experience a party with your bride tribe? Here’s how to do just that:
- Browse the bridesmaid dress blog post + pick out the shop you love the most. Send your girls the link to the dresses you are considering & ask for input. If you settle on a type of color, style, etc. let them know + let the ordering begin!
- Plan a day in the next week or two to hop on a Zoom Call with your gals. They’ll need their ordered dress, their favorite alcohol beverage, and a solid Wifi connection to get this party started!
- Have your gals try on their dresses one by one (or all at once, you’re the boss here) so you can get a feel for how it’ll look.
- Afterwards, cheers with one another, catch up (make sure to ask your bride tribe how THEY are doing) and reconnect with the ones you love most!
- Cross another item of your wedding day to do! Bridesmaid Dresses, check!