- Decide On The Color Palette And Wedding Theme – Is there a certain color scheme you are drawn to? A color that, no matter how many times you look at it it never gets old, or boring to you? One that you find to be timeless and works well with your theme and venue? If the answer is yes, let that color pallet set the tone for the theme and elements of the day.
- Dedicate a Full Weekend To Pinterest – Once you’ve determined a color pallet and a theme…get on Pinterest and make a board that incorporates all your hopes and dreams.
- Be Realistic About Your Budget – After making your board, consult your planner and go over what is and isn’t possible in the budget. Make a game plan of what is the highest priority and what is the least.
- Make Decisions – It’s time to make decisions. Work with your coordinator or planner and start checking things off the list. Be organized, run numbers, and get things booked and ordered.
- Log Off Pinterest + Unfollow Wedding Inspo Accounts – The worst thing you can do after making decisions is to hop on social media and second guess your choices (especially after they are already purchased and secured). So don’t tempt yourself: log off pinterest and unfollow any wedding inspiration accounts on instagram. This is a special day, yes, but you don’t have to drive yourself crazy or worse go into debt for it. What matters most is that you are marrying the love of your life, always keep that in mind.
How To Not Get Overwhelmed With Wedding Planning
February 14, 2020