I get it, trying to find an Eastern Washington Wedding Venue can be a bit of a struggle because things are more spread out in this region than say Seattle or Portland. To help you save sometime from browsing the internet, I’ve compiled a list of The Top 16 Eastern Washington Wedding Venues below.
Roughly 80% of the venues on this list are ones I’ve had the privilege of shooting at so I personally know the quality of these venues are top notch. Please note this list isn’t ranked whatsoever.
And lastly – if you’re an Alex Lasota Bride – don’t you worry – I provide you with all this information + a list of my favorite vendors in these areas so you are always taken care of!
- Abeja Winery | Vineyard + Modern | Walla Walla | Up to 250 guests
- Patina Farms | Garden | Walla Walla | 20 to 300 guests
- Basel Cellars | Rustic | Walla Walla | Up to 300 guests
- Bella Fiori Gardens | Garden | Kennewick | 10 to 200 guests
- Chandler Reach Winery | Vineyard + Italian | Benton City | Up to 150 guests
- Gilbert Cellars Winery | Vineyard + Urban | Yakima | 25 to 250 guests
- Arbor Crest Wine Cellars | Vineyard + Urban | Spokane | 1 to 300 guests
- Amaurice Cellars | Vineyard | Walla Walla |
- Waterbrook Winery | Vineyard + Modern | Walla Walla | 50 to 200 guests
- Schmidt Cattle Co Events | Rustic | Mead | Up to 300 Guests
- Eritage Resort | Vineyard + Modern | Walla Walla | Up to 300 guests
- Barrister Winery | Urban | Spokane | 1 to 350 guests
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars | Vineyard | Prosser | Up to 350 guests
- Terra Blanca Winery | Vineyard | Benton City | 99 to 250 guests
- Oakshire Estate | Garden | Yakima | Up to 1,000 guests
- The Farmhouse On Green Bluff | Modern | Spokane | Up to 200 guests
There are so many more Eastern Washington Wedding venues in the region. This list is simply a compilation of my personal favorites.
Looking for more venue recommendations? Click here and grab my free Washington Wedding Venue Guide, which is packed with 55 pages of the BEST venues in Washington State!
This blog post has been updated on 1/23/21