I get it, trying to find a wedding venue in Eastern Washington can be a bit of a struggle because things are more spread out in this region than say Seattle or Portland. To help you save sometime from browsing the internet and going from website to website, I’ve compiled a list of The Top 16 Wedding Venues in Eastern Washington below.
Roughly 80% of the venues on this list are ones I’ve had the privilege of shooting at so I personally know the quality of these venues are top notch. Please note this list isn’t ranked whatsoever.
And lastly – if you’re an Alex Lasota Bride – don’t you worry – I provide you with all this information + a list of my favorite vendors in these areas so you are always taken care of!
- Waterbrook Winery | Vineyard + Modern | Walla Walla | 50 to 200 guests
- Bella Flora Farms | Garden | Walla Walla | 20 to 300 guests
- Basel Cellars | Rustic | Walla Walla | Up to 300 guests
- Bella Fiori Gardens | Garden | Kennewick | 10 to 200 guests
- Chandler Reach Winery | Vineyard + Italian | Benton City | Up to 150 guests
- Gilbert Cellars Winery | Vineyard + Urban | Yakima | 25 to 250 guests
- Arbor Crest Wine Cellars | Vineyard + Urban | Spokane | 1 to 300 guests
- Amaurice Cellars | Vineyard | Walla Walla |
- Belle Victorian Gardens | Garden | Deer Park | 10 to 200 guests
- Schmidt Cattle Co Events | Rustic | Mead | Up to 300 Guests
- The Barn at Blue Meadows | Rustic | Dayton | Up to 300 guests
- Barrister Winery | Urban | Spokane | 1 to 350 guests
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars | Vineyard | Prosser | Up to 350 guests
- Terra Blanca Winery | Vineyard | Benton City | 99 to 250 guests
- Cascade Gardens | Garden | Yakima | Up to 350 guests
- Chateau Rive at the Flour Mill | Urban | Spokane | Up to 250 guests
There are so many more wonderful venues in the Eastern Washington region. This list is simply a compilation of my personal favorites.
Like this post? Pin + Share it with your community!